‘Cleansing’ and ‘detox’ seem to be popular words these days.
Wherever you read nowadays you see something about cleansing, especially come spring. Maybe you have experienced a cleanse, you regularly cleanse or you’ve considered doing one yourself. I wanted to take the time to educate you on why you’d want to cleanse and how it will contribute to vibrant glowing health.
Do you ever experience bloating, bowel issues, digestive difficulties, moodiness, skin problems, fatigue or even headaches and poor concentration?
These are some of the symptoms that come along with toxicity. The good news is there is a lot that can be done to remedy these symptoms so you can begin to live a beautiful life with endless energy, restful sleep, and balanced hormones.
Here’s the thing. The amount of toxins we take in on a daily basis is far more than our grandparents did in an entire lifetime. Even though we were created with detoxification organs, if they are clogged they will not function at their best leaving us overloaded.
Take for example our vehicles. We all take our vehicles in for regular oil changes. The car runs much more smoothly after an oil change, right?
So why then do we cleanse our cars but we don’t regularly cleanse our organs? It’s important for the functioning and strength of our organs to make this a part of our lifestyle.
There are different cleanses on the market. From juice cleanses, eating clean, single organ cleanses to full body cellular cleanses. I personally have done most of these cleanses and my fav is the whole body cellular cleanse.
A whole body cellular cleanse does not just focus on one organ but the entire body. With the herbs and essential oils used, the organs are supported as the body cleanses. Its safe and effective and will leave you feeling glowingly awesome!!!
If you’re new to cleansing you can always start by eating more fresh and clean foods. When we eat packaged and refined foods they typically are not from nature and therefore the body doesn’t know what to do with them. The body becomes overloaded with ingredients that “clog” the body therefore not allowing it to work optimally.
Whether you’re on a cleanse or you’d like to clean our your diet these are the foods to minimize or avoid altogether:
- White foods (rice, bread, pasta, crackers)
- Foods in a package (this is anything)
- Sugar-laden foods (sugars are found in almost everything packaged so start reading labels) this is why fresh is best
What about foods to incorporate into your day
- Fresh Produce
- More green foods (spinach, kale, collards, romaine)
- Clean water
- Herbal tea
- Fresh herbs
- Legumes (add a meatless Monday into your week)
- Clean meat – free of steroids, hormones, antibiotics
These foods are cleansing in nature and very clean which allows cells to use as energy while cleansing at the same time. Although this I believe should be a daily focus, I do believe that we all need to deep cleanse 2-4 times yearly. To assist in the cleansing process adding in holistic lifestyle habits is key.
- Dry Skin Brushing
- Drinking Kangen Hydrogen-rich water
- Adding DoTerra lemon oil to enhance the cleansing process
- Daily movement to increase energy in the body to move toxins
- Hot bath with DoTerra juniper berry and lavender
- Adding in DoTerra Zendocrine blend- a blend of oils to aid in detoxification of organs cells
- As we approach spring, I invite you to look at how you can incorporate some of these ideas into your regimen or consider a deep cleanse.
I believe that creating a lifestyle is key! To create a glowing healthy life you need to start with one or two things and make it a habit. If you’re new to essential oils and you’d like to learn more about how they can improve your daily detoxification pathways – send me a quick email email@example.com and join the community of other like-minded women just like you.
Here’s to glowing health,